Some thoughts that have been mingling around my brain this week.
1. Of the past two weeks, only TWO DAYS have been warm and sunny enough to wear shorts. This is completely unacceptable in my book.
2. I love breakfast food.
3. I have the attention span of a five year old. Three times this week I have put on a movie or TV show and have gotten bored less than halfway through.
4. I wish Marissa and Bethany weren't in school. I could think of 472 fun things we could do together if they didn't just have to have an education. Kids these days...
5. I've re-discovered the fun in iPod touch games.
6. I don't think my closet could contain one more article of clothing without busting. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed.
7. I can't wait to be a cheerleading coach someday. I'm majoring in PR only because the cheerleading major does not exist. (Yet.)
8. I would really love a new pet. Or maybe just a cool cactus or something...I hear they are very low maintenance and easy to train.
9. My prince charming is out there somewhere.
10. My nails are orange.
If the cactus thing doesn't work out, this little angel would be the perfect new pet.

No comments:
Post a Comment