Life is made up of little things that make us happy. Here are a few of mine.
1. Nancy Drew Books. I read them religiously as a kid and recently purchased two old copies from the Unorganized Bookstore a couple weeks ago. Rain has been falling all day, so I feel that there is no better time to pick up a Nancy Drew mystery.
2. Boat shoes. If I could own every style of Sperry's that has ever been created I would be a happy human being.
3. Yogurt Mountain. Brand new at the Greene! My first experience tonight was slightly overwhelming, the sheer number of toppings offered had my head spinning. Everything from crushed Poptarts to sour gummy worms to strawberries to pretzels was available to garnish the fro yo, and from the first bite of my crazy concoction I was a fan.
4. Cologne. Ok, so this one isn't really recent, but I was at the outlet mall today and happened to be smelling cologne in a store when was reminded of how dang good male perfume smells. Good smelling boy is among my top five favorite scents, so if you are a boy and have not invested in a good smell, hold out your hand so that I may smack it.
5. Scrambled eggs. I make a mean scrambled egg. It's all about the delicate egg to cheese ratio.
6. Ballet. If I was not a cheerleader, I would be a ballerina. Ballet looks so fun. And I bet ballerinas have amazing calves from being on their toes all the time.
7. Long hair. No scissors will be touching my locks for awhile.
This will be me in a few months.

No comments:
Post a Comment