Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Day with My Beautiful Middle Sister (A Successful Weekend Part 2)


Last Saturday after driving back from Columbus, I had the opportunity to spend the day with Marissa while my parents took Bethany to her soccer tournament (which her team won, go CUSA!). I haven't a day with the feisty middle schooler all to myself in ages, and I was excited to do some fun things just the two of us. 

We watched movies, made salsa (from scratch!), cooked ourselves a dinner of quesidilla's, went to Yogurt Mountain, then finished the night by making bracelets from beads and hemp. It was a a blast to say the VERY least.


Making the salsa!


Look at that girl in the middle. She is growing up right before my eyes! As a sixth grader she's beginning to have insecurities about her looks which makes me sad. Look at her! She is stunningly beautiful. I'm going to be running lovesick boys off our property left and right in a few years. I love Marissa Abigail so much, and am in awe of the amazing person she is becoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment