Monday, May 9, 2011

My Current and Recent Obsessions.

Hakuna Matata.

1. Dreams. Dreams are like little movies you watch while you sleep. Except that they make no sense. 

2. Jaden Smith. 
Bethany and I watched the new Karate Kid the other night, and throughout the whole movie I was telling her how cute this kid is. If I could fix him up with one of my sisters I would. Plus, judging from this picture, he obviously has good taste in shades.

3. Listening to Disney music in the kitchen with my family.

4. The smell of laundry detergent mixed with sun-kissed grass. 

5. Having my ideal summer day. Tanning+a refreshing workout. 

6. Finding new bands. Thank you, "Listeners Also Bought..." on iTunes.

7.  Friends returning home from college! FINALLY!

8. Dark chocolate M&M's being referred to as "happy pills" in my house.

9. Good books. 

10. Spontaneous trips to Yogurt Mountain after picking up a sister from school.





No comments:

Post a Comment