As I was at the library on this dreary day studying paragraph structures and different types of fallacies (monotonous to the max), I glanced up from my work and saw a little Asian girl with her American mom. Every time I see Chinese kids with caucasian parents I can't help but smile to myself, as I love seeing families that parallel my own. After I came home after my long day of studying, I started looking through some old pictures on the desktop, something I would NOT recommend doing if your time is of the essence. Pictures from years gone by are so addicting, and I felt wave after wave of nostalgia as I laughed and "awwwww'ed" at photos of my sisters and me when we were younger.
WARNING! The photos you are about to view WILL make you partial towards Asian children. They are the cutest!
Marissa Abigail the first day we met her.
Bethany Caroline. My little buddy.
The Burkhardt Babes.
Sisters forever!



No comments:
Post a Comment