I saw a kid with one at the pool and wanted to take it and run away
2. Feeling protected by the life-guards
I sure hope I never drown because someone would have to go in after me AND the scrawny 14 year old guard trying to save my life
3. The thrills of candy sneaking
Seriously, hiding candy in your room and eating it whenever you wanted was so exhilarating
4. Playing in the street
Ok, this one sounds sketch, but our cul-de-sac is closed off so we have a big loop of road that my dad and I used to play on with a giant rubber ball
5. McDonald's Happy Meals
Pure joy in a convenient, oddly shaped cardboard box
6. Beanie Babies
My most prized possessions at one point
7. Tire swings
In kindergarten, it was a sport.
8. Last Day of School Hoopla
Remember when the last day of the year used to be fun?!
9. Fads
Beanie Babies, tomagotchis, Pokemon cards, yo-yos, gel pens, and ANYTHING that came from the vending machines at Skateworld.
10. Catching lightning bugs/sparklers on the 4th of July
Both SO enthralling at the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment